SCHPSYCH Archives

May 2004

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 15:21:22 -0400
Below is a memo detailing ways that school psych graduate students can get
connected with other graduate students interested in advocacy projects at
NASP.  Please check it out.  Also, once we are all safely into "summer
mode," I'd like to talk with interested students about some ways we hit
the ground running this fall in terms of some possible local student-led
educational/ advocacy projects, like what many of you have been doing
already!

Best,
Dave Shriberg