SCHPSYCH Archives

January 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Michelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:33:23 -0500
Hi all-

It is prospective student time again.  I have attached a schedule of
attendance we have put together through integrating your availability and
the needs for interview day.  Please review what we have scheduled for you
and let me know as soon as possible if I need to make any changes.  Sorry to
be sending this so close to the date, but as usual, there is a time crunch
at the end :)  Hope this meets with everyone's approval.  Also, let me now
if you have any questions or concerns.  We will email more specific
schedules closer to Friday.  Breakfast and lunch will be available to all
participants.  Thanks for your help!

-Sara
Sara A. Michelucci Vondracek
Graduate Assistant