SCHPSYCH Archives

November 2001

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:34:56 -0500
A small black nylon GAP jacket was remaining at our house after
everyone departed for study or to watch Boston Public. I for one
always try to leave a restaurant or someone's house with a coat or
jacket that improves my appearance compared to what I was wearing
when I entered.

In any case, if someone wound up without a jacket and you brought
one, this is what was remaining. It will be hanging behind my office
door so just come on in and pick it up.

Enjoy the American Thanksgiving holiday or welcome back, depending on
when you read this.
Alex Thomas
Educational Psychology
Miami University