SCHPSYCH Archives

September 2004

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:38:39 -0400
Hello! As part of my GA responsibilities I am helping to create a library
for Educational Psychology students to utilize. We currently have a number
of psychological tests but would like to add a collection of books and
journals that will available for students and faculty to check out and use
as resources. I need to know what kind of books and journals that you
would like to have available as we will be placing orders in the near
future. If you could let me know what suggestions you have by October 1, I
would really appreciate it. Reply to my personal e-mail address
([log in to unmask]) rather than to this message.

Thank you!
Amy Holloway