SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2000

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Heather Drumm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:38:41 -0400
Mike,
I e-mailed Carolyn Vandermeer and told her that you'd be there on friday.
It looks like it is only going to be me and you from Miami.  I feel bad for
them because they normally get a lot more students.  Fairfield North is off
of route 4.  If you take Main St/High street, in Hamilton to rt 4 and take
a left, to Milikin, which is a side street, take a right.  Follow the road
around and you'll come to Morris, I think a firestation or some type of law
enforcement building is on the corner.  The school is on the right about
half way down the road.  She said we should be there around 8:45.  Thanks
for your help.
-Heather