SCHPSYCH Archives

October 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thomas A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:36:14 -0500
The Educational Psychology Department will be undergoing a program review and
be part of a SEAP wide accredition review on Monday and Tuesday, November 4 &
5.

I would appreciate it if a few of the first and/or second year students could
participate in a discussion about impressions of the program and the
university. There will be two gatherings on Monday, November 4, one for each
of the type of reviews. If there would be representation at each of the group
discussions/interviews, it would be most appreciated.
The time is 2:00 on Monday, November 4. I can give you information later.

As small recompense for your time, I will provide you with a book of "school
psychology humor" which you will find helpful during the course of your
studies and eventual practice.

Please let me know if you are available. I will then provide details.

Alex Thomas