SCHPSYCH Archives

March 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justin Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:45:03 -0500
Hi all,
Just wanted to get an update on traveling to NASP here in two weeks.
I got some responses for lodging, but if you still need a room, get
back to me ASAP (I am making arrangements within the next couple of
days).

Also, lodging aside, how many would ride in the van if we got it?  If
there is enough people, we'll make the van arrangement, but if not
then I suppose the plans will be for individuals to drive/fly/get
there on their own.  If anyone is still interested in taking the Big
Red Express, please email me.

Thanks everyone,
Justin