SCHPSYCH Archives

October 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Katherine Wickstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:42:51 -0500
Students:
Please see message and attachment below for volunteer opportunities.

katherine

Subject: Pledge-a-Meal
From:    "Leah Wasburn-Moses" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Sat, October 28, 2006 8:38 am
To:      [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone,

I signed up to participate in staffing a Pledge-A-Meal table in the dorms
next weekend. This is where students can donate a meal on their meal plans
to local food banks. When I received the schedule (attached) I noticed
that a lot of the tables were going unstaffed. It requires just one
two-hour shift. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact
Lauren Spero, Community Outreach Coordinator, at 529-1425,

Thanks, Leah

Leah Wasburn-Moses, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Special Education
Miami University
Educational Psychology Department
201 McGuffey Hall
Oxford, OH 45056