SCHPSYCH Archives

January 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brianna Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:16:46 -0500
Greetings!

Below is a schedule for each interview day, with a list of who has
confirmed for each day.  If I have you down for the wrong day, please
email me.  If the information is correct, do nothing.

I will email everyone on Wednesday to let you know for certain who will be
going on which day (in case there are any changes). If your name is listed
twice, and you said you could only do one day, I will let you know which
one on Wednesday.

Thanks!
~Brianna

February 17 Interview Day