SCHPSYCH Archives

November 1999

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Donald R. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:59:44 +0000
I was wondering if anyone else was unenrolled.  Both Jen and I got this
message.  This is the second time for Jen, the first time for me.

Your access to Miami University computing resources will expire in 30 days
because you are no longer an enrolled student.  We define enrolled as any
student taking at least one class and paying tuition to Miami University.

If you believe you are enrolled and that your account should not expire,
please check with The Office of the Registrar to verify your enrollment.

If you are not enrolled but are continuing research work for Miami
University, please have your department request a continuing account on
your behalf for this purpose.  Ask the department chair to make this
request.  A form is available at the MCIS Help Desk or a letter(paper or
e-mail)  from the chair with your name, social security number and
UniqueID will be sufficient.

If you have other questions, please contact the MCIS Support Desk by
e-mail at [log in to unmask]