SNDFAITH Archives

June 2007

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Moss O.William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:51:09 +0400
SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

To compensate for meager water pressure, the fountain was built below
ground level. Compare now for huge online Savings!

The story line is getting worse than ever. "But as we developed the
idea, we thought,  why stop at one or two handfuls of brands?

Think how those two would be acting if it were their husbands.

We want Leo and his mother found, and Dimetrius too.
Lets hope the new writers do something soon or this show will be on the
cancelation block with Passions! Tell me all of this is not so. It's
particularly effective,  Davies says, in dealing with botnets.
This show is becoming way too hard for me to watch anymore.

Should Livia represent Greenlee in an action against Zach? There's also
a social networking aspect to the offering.

I have never in all those years done house work or anything else while
it was on. Lets give the new writers a chance to get things turned
around! Will Colby forgive Sean? For service providers, Davies notes,
the calendaring and the webmail  can be provisioned and marketed to end
users as separate value added services. "It's too big a bundle,  a
result of the spam wars.

We need some solid characters that live life with love, loyalty,
happiness and morals.

Actually show Ruth Martin, bring Dimitri home, come on do SOMETHING, IT
WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE NOTHING WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TOO FOR FAR FAR
TOO LONG.

Here are some new photos of St. They're staying in a luxury yacht that
was. It's very much a user-generated content universe that we're
putting together.

Lets also bring out that Crysstals baby is really Adams and that Dr
Death mixed up the blood.
How will your app compete in this new world? You never want to have to
tell your kid that a grandparent, or a parent, is a bad influence.
Venice Photos Venice is one of Italy's most romantic and picturesque
cities.

com :  italian wines - from haxwax-rome. Actually show Ruth Martin,
bring Dimitri home, come on do SOMETHING, IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE
NOTHING WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TOO FOR FAR FAR TOO LONG.

I tuned in the other day and was so disgusted I left. I have watched for
years.
Which larger  customers? Would enjoy having any of the old characters
make an appearance.
Should Livia represent Greenlee? THIS ONE HAS TO GO A LONG WAY TO REACH
THE STATURE OF THE REAL GREENLEE.
" Because Sonopia purchases bulk bandwidth, it's able to create its own
diverse range of calling plans. Siena and the Chianti Wine Region We're
visiting Siena and the Chianti Wine Region in central Tuscany. For