SNDFAITH Archives

October 2007

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jill Wray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:11:23 +0300
Love bling-bling? Looking for a cool luxury watch able to match your style?
The best replica timepieces are now available at truly laughable prices here!
Plus, the blameless quality of our watches should also mean something, right?
Our collection includes chronometer models by all the best brands – see it now!
No other replica shop will make such offers – so don’t miss your chance now!
http://kickingassreplicarolex.com