SUM-INST Archives

January 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elva Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:25:22 -0120
0r you are afraid that she meets with some0ne who is better than y0u in bed=
?
Use 1icensed Vaigra and Ciai1s pi1ls from our drug store.
Now you are the best, you have perfect sex in your life!
That is US Drug store with quality ED medications!

 Click here

To make your life better. Even your sexual partner won't know you are using=
 Viarga if you'll buy it here.

C0NFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Instant shipping!
http://kmkjll.ekwethat.com/?73586443&men

------=_NextPart_000_00078_01C73107.9FFB5810

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<pre>
0r you are afraid that she meets with some0ne who is better than y0u in bed=
?
Use 1icensed Vaigra and Ciai1s pi1ls from our drug store.
Now you are the best, you have perfect sex in your life!
That is US Drug store with quality ED medications!

ck here </a>

To make your life better. Even your sexual partner won't know you are using=
 Viarga if you'll buy it here.

C0NFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Instant shipping!
http://kmkjll.ekwethat.com/?73586443&men
</pre>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000547_01C73107.9FFB5810--