SUM-INST Archives

November 2006

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:26:22 +0800
New New

 Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra confidence. Getting a several months supply of this will be your best decision ever!
 Stop taking that size-does-not-matter crap from girls! They just don't want to hurt you! Your main male attribute is about to get royal proportions. Are you ready to become the king? See our offer: http://befokaldu.com/i/xl2/

Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.

 This DOHC VTEC screamer had a two-stage intake and 8000-rpm red line that went all the way  Because the core is 20mm thicker than stock, its capacity is bumped up to 3.1 liters Hiromi is hot like a mouthful of wasabi at a July picnic in Death Valley,Calif I grew up with it The correction factor converts any horsepower or torque figure into a comparable format that recalculates the horsepower using the following parameters: zero feet above sea level, 77 degrees Fahrenheit, 29.235 inches of barometric pressure and no humidity