SWE Archives

October 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:07:43 -0400
Kate,
HI !!! its sasa, (if im not confusing you with someone else) i see you
everyonce in a while in Bob's office hrs.
I know i havent been going to the meetings this year (sorry for that one)
I myself am more than busy with another org (im the president of ALAS...)
so i dont really have much time for anything else, BUT I am glad to hear
about GSD, i volunteered last year and would love to volunteer this year
too.
I cant be on the committee, and i know i wont be able to attend the
meeting tomorrow but I do wanna help in events you might have I still get
the emails so i kind of can figure out what is going on through those.
Hope to see you soon.
-Sasa

> Hello All!
>
> Just a quick reminder that our next meeting in TOMORROW, Wed. Oct. 18th at
> 5pm in Kreger 135. We have a fun and yummy activity planned and we will be
> discussing Girl Scout Day as well as forming a Girl Scout Day committee.
>
> If you are unable to come to the meeting and haven't already emailed
> myself or  Meaghan Geist ([log in to unmask]) please do so. If you are
> interested in being a part of the GSD committee but are unable to make it
> to the meeting, please let me know.
>
> Another reminder: The engineering social is this Friday, Oct. 20th at Top
> Deck (above skippers) 5-8pm.
>
> Kathryn Zechman
> President, Society of Women Engineers
> 419.376.4973