SWE Archives

November 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meaghan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:32:12 -0500
All,

First off I want to apologize for the dirty e-mails that were being sent
over our listserv. I am just as upset about it as you are and want you all
to know that the exec board was not responsible for this. Somehow an
outside e-mail account was able to send things out over the SWE listserv.
We have taken care of this situation (thanks to Bethany Sloan) by making
our listserv private. This means that only those addresses on our listserv
can e-mail the listserv. I want to thank you for your understanding.

With that being said, we will still remove those who asked to be removed
but I hope these e-mails are not the reason you wish to be taken off.

--
Meaghan Geist
President, Society of Women Engineers