SWE Archives

November 1997

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:22:43 EST
I'd like to invite everyone to attend the SME meeting this Wednesday, November
19 in room 122 Kreger.  The meeting will start at 5 PM with pizza and pop.

We will have a panel discussion from several "seasoned" EGR/EGM students about
their experiences with co-ops and internships.  We will also be holding officer
elections after the discussion.

To all 1st year students:  This is an excellent opportunity to become more
familiar with the different types of jobs available to Manufacturing Engineers.
It will also help you determine what types of and when to apply for internships
and co-ops.

All students are eligible for officer elections.  Don't hesitate to speak up on
Wednesday if you're interested!  It's great experience (and a good resume
builder too)!

I hope to see everyone there!!!

:) Erin Malene
   SME Secretary