SWE Archives

March 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:21:16 EST
Hello everyone,
   The observation deck project was a success this past weekend at Camp
Stonybrook!  We put up the supports and poured the cement.  We took lots of
pictures too.  Unfortuneately, we won't have them developed before our next
SWE meeting.
We still need lots of help for the final building of the observation deck on
the weekend of April 8 & 9th.  So, if you are able to help out, please get
in touch with me!

Gretchen Caron
SWE President
529-8210