SWE Archives

November 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:39:40 -0500
Great to see that the observation deck project is moving forward!

Senior design presentations are currently scheduled to last until 3:35 on
Saturday, December 4 (not 5).  So we should not plan on that day.  The
Tuesday visit to the camp will work for me between 11 and 3.

Karen Schmahl