SWE Archives

October 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Almquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:51:00 -0400
Hi Meghan,

If we can ask Karen Schmahl to help us get started (maybe with a list of
action items and a list of all those who were involved last year w/ names,
telephone #s, and email addresses), I will help pull the Girl Scout Day
together.  Although I will need lots of help from various student groups, I
think it can be done if we all work together over the next few months.

Please let me know your thoughts on that matter....

Regards,
Cathy Almquist