SWE Archives

November 1998

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:34:14 EST
Hey everyone,
             I just got some information on two different programs I want to
pass on to you.  First, I have info on Disney's design competition.  The comp-
etition enables students to showcase their talents and gain practical knowledge
in design, with the opportunity of earning scholarship money and an interview
for an internship working with the most creative people in the world. If anyone
is interested please e-mail me personally or respond to this message.
 Second, I have information on education and research opportunities at the Join
t Institute for Advancement of Flight Sciences.  Again, if interested e-mail me
or answer this message.  Thanks,
                                Steph