SWE Archives

November 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Allison Stusick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:13:06 -0500
Hello SWE Members,

I just wanted to use the listserv to be sure that you all knew about this
year's Engineering Holiday Social Mixer.

Normally, an annual event (minus the past two years), this is a fun time
for us to all hang out. While, this event is NOT officially sponsored by
SWE or any other engineering organization, it still very well attended.
Everyone is welcome and you may bring a guest if you wish.

In the spirit of the Holidays, I would encourage you to dress up, but this
is not required. Myself and another SWE member, Sarah Crush are hosting
the mixer at our house starting around 9:00 on Saturday, December 2nd. The
address is: 120 E. Sycamore St. in Oxford
(This is to blocks west from Millet at the corner of campus and Sycamore.
We also will have white lights up on the porch)
Hope to see you there. Please let us know if you have an questions.

Happy Holidays,
Ally Stusick and Sarah Crush
269-470-1011