SWE Archives

September 2016

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emma Brodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emma Brodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 23:55:07 -0400
Hello new and returning SWE members,

I hope everyone has had a good beginning to the semester. SWE is off to a bit of a slow start due to Mega Fair being pushed back. We considered meeting tomorrow, but decided against it to allow people to take full advantage of Career Fair and prepare for interviews with potential employers. Career fair is a great way to begin networking with companies even if you aren't ready to look for an internship or job.

Our first meeting will be next Wednesday, September 21 at 7pm in Benton 100. The meeting will include: introducing the new exec. board, playing ice breakers, and discussing upcoming events. We plan to have meetings on alternating Wednesdays for the rest of the year.

Emma Brodman

Secretary of SWE