SWE Archives

February 1996

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ken Shinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:21:19 -0500
Hello everybody!

This morning one of our EGR grads, Karl Reiff, called from Eaton to confirm
arrangements for a SWE plant tour at Neaton Manufacturing in Eaton on
Wednesday afternoon, March 6. Neaton is a supplier of components for Honda.

As a suggested schedule, please consider this:
    Leave Oxford in a van at noon. (We could plan on box lunches)
    Arrive at plant by 12:45.
    Tour plant until 2pm.
    Return to Oxford at 2:45pm

Please discuss your reaction to the above with any SWE officer by Monday,
Feb.26. I would like to have a decision from the officers by Wed. Feb.28.
My view is that we need a commitment from at least 5 women to make the trip
worthwhile. It would be great to see some enthuiasim generated for this type
of activity! In any event, please let me hear, either way.   Ken Shinn

Ken Shinn