SWE Archives

November 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:16:55 -0600
Hi all!  The end of the semester dinner at Applebees will be December
6th.  We will meet in Kreger at 6pm and carpool to the restaurant.  This
is a free dinner, but remember it is only available to PAID members.  If
you still need to pay your dues please contact our treasurer Holly at
[log in to unmask]  Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you plan
to attend the dinner.  Also, don't forget that the service meeting is
this Thursday at 5pm!!!!  Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving!
-Audra