SWE Archives

October 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:12:21 -0500
Hello SWE members!  The meeting by Grover Henthorn on internships,
resumes, interviewing, etc will be held on Tuesday October 17 at 5pm in
room 122 Kreger Hall.  This meeting should have valuable information for
students of all ages, and I encourage you to attend.  Also, there will
be pizza there so you can get a free dinner!

We are working with two other student groups to set a tour date for
Miller Brewery.  It looks like it will be on a Wednesday afternoon.  I
will send the date and info out to you as soon as I have it.

Please email or call me if you are interested in chairing SWE's service
project this year.  This shouldn't take too much time - an initial
meeting is needed to delegate responsibilities to individuals, and other
than that you would just need to check progress, etc.

Please also email or call me if you are interested in attending the SWE
regional conference at Wright State (November 10-12).

Please contact Dr. Schmahl ([log in to unmask]) if you can help with
Girl Scout Day and didn't sign up at the meeting!!!!!!!  It is November
4.

I hope to see you on Tuesday!
-Audra Herwald
 664-4488