SWE Archives

January 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrea Van Houten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:59:58 -0500
Hi Everyone,

As you know from our last meeting, we were creating a Coporate Sponser
Packet to send to companies and organizations to ask them to donate money.
We have finished and attached are a letter and sponser packet that we can
send to companies.

We are asking you to print these out and either mail them or deliver to
companies that you think would donate to SWE. (Before printing the letter
please remember to add the date and address.) Please do this as soon as
possible because GSD is fast approaching!

This is an easy way for you to help us raise money for Girl Scout Day and
hopefully an end of the year banquet.

Thanks for your help. If you have any questions or problems just e-mail me.

Andrea Van Houten
Treasurer

P.S. If you have nice paper, please print it on that for a more
professional look. If not, don't worry, we just want to get as many
letters out as possible.