SWE Archives

April 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bethany Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:38:42 -0400
Hey everyone!

This Saturday is the Kidfair behind Shriver. SWE will be setting up a
booth so we need a few volunteers to help run it. We haven't quite nailed
down an activity to do with the kids, but it will be one that we saw last
weekend at GSD. This event will be a lot more laid back and shorter! It
will be fun to teach all the siblings, cousins, Oxford junior townies,
etc. about engineering!! So far, we've only had one response (thanks
Lauren!) so PLEASE check your schedule and help SWE and all our Miami
visitors. Have a good day!

What: Kid Fair 2005
When: Saturday April 9, 2005
Shift 1: 11:30-1:15pm
Shift 2: 1:15-3pm
Where: Shriver Reflection Pool

Please pick which shift fits your schedule! Thanks!

Bethany Sloan