SWE Archives

October 1998

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justina Mikals <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:34:00 PDT
From: "Justina Mikals" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Re: Visit to Camp Stonybrook
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:10:34 PDT

SWE has arranged to meet Nancy Beck at Camp Stoneybrook Girl Scout Camp
in Waynesville, OH, this Saturday at 3pm.  It takes approximately 45
minutes to drive there.

We will meet in Kreger parking lot at 2pm and drive there together.
Plan on spending about an hour there to return to Kreger by 5pm.

This will be a chance for us to check out the site and see what we need
to do to plan and design a nature viewing station that we will build in
the spring.

Please let me know if you can come as soon as possible.  You can still
come even if you have not signed up.  If you cannot come, you can still
participate in this service project later.  My e-mail address is:

Thanks!
~Justina