SWE Archives

April 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alison Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:46:12 -0400
Society of Women Engineers South Ohio Section
“Surviving the Slump”
Tuesday, April 24, 2001
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Procter & Gamble Becket Ridge Training Center
8256 Union Centre Blvd, West Chester

        Are you concerned about the present slowdown in the economy?  Is your
company announcing layoffs? Do those conniving people on “Survivor” remind
you too much of the office politics? Are you worried you may be “voted out
of the tribe?” Join SWE on Tuesday April 24, 2001, to discuss strategies and
tips for “Surviving the Slump”.  Ed Anderson, of Procter and Gamble’s Human
Resources department will give a presentation on how to make the best of bad
situations. Changes like this - whether they affect you or not - are a good
opportunity to re-think your life. This presentation will help you through
the turmoil.

        If you will be attending, please RSVP to Katherine Swit, [log in to unmask], or
telephone: 513-634-2059 by Friday, April 20.

Directions…from I-75, take Exit 19, for Union Center Boulevard. Exit 19 is
the first exit north of the I-275 loop around Cincinnati. Turn West onto
Union Centre Boulevard. The Beckett Ridge Training Center will be on the
right hand side of the road in about 3 miles. Signs will be posted in the
center directing you to the correct meeting room.