SWE Archives

April 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:08:31 -0400
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to update you on SWE.  We had elections these evening for
officers for next year.  Congratulations to the following people!

Gretchen Caron- President
Anna Rasiak- Vice President
Rachel Martz- Secretary
Holly Enix- Treasurer
Justina Mikals- Girl Scout Day Coordinator

(As an aside, tentatively mark your calendars for Girl Scout Day on
November 6. It will most likely be that day.)

Also we decided to meet again to work on the service project on Monday,
April 19th at 5:00.  We will meet at the long table in the Kreger Computer
lab.  During that meeting, we will also work on the Best Student Section
Report.

Thanks to all those who made it to the meeting.

P.S. Dr. Schmahl, don't forget to send me your membership number. Thanks

Stephanie Tennant