THEDRUM Archives

March 2005

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:39:00 -0500
At 01:14 AM 3/2/2005, you wrote:
>I am a writer for Compass, the university publication that highlights
>achievements in the College of Arts and Science.
>Miami does not currently keep an updated list of books published by
>faculty. I am compiling a list of these books to be featured in the
>publication. If anyone in your department has published books during
>2004-2005 please provide reply with the author's name and book title so
>that it will be featured in the university publication.
>
>Thank you,
>Zach Parks
>Compass Magazine

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html