THEDRUM Archives

October 2010

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:59:23 -0400
This is what it all about...past everything else..

for more of my work please go to:

http://www.redroom.com/author/rodney-d-coates

The man who has no imagination has no wings.
Muhammad Ali

Rodney D. Coates
Professor