THEDRUM Archives

September 2010

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:57:34 -0400
You know...we do have an impact..and it can be tremendous......again..i doubt if anyone really reads these ..but damn it's great to get them...

for more of my work please go to:

http://www.redroom.com/author/rodney-d-coates

The man who has no imagination has no wings.
Muhammad Ali

Rodney D. Coates
Professor