THEDRUM Archives

March 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:21:35 -0500
Dear list owner:

I am a representative of the Fulbright Scholar Program and would like to
have a message posted on your listserv announcing available Fulbright Grants
in 47 disciplines and several interdisciplinary fields. Would it be possible
for you to do this for us?

If so, we would greatly appreciate it. The message is below. Please note
that this message or one with a similar content may be sent to other
listservs.

Thank you and best regards,
The Fulbright Scholar Program,
Council for International Exchange of Scholars
_______________

The Fulbright Scholar Program is offering 49 lecturing, research, and
lecturing/research awards in education for the 2005-2006 academic year.
Awards for both faculty and professionals range from two months to an
academic year.

While many awards specify project and host institution, there are a number
of open "All Disciplines" awards that allow candidates to propose their own
project and determine their host institution affiliation. Foreign language
skills are needed in some countries, but most Fulbright lecturing
assignments are in English.

The application deadline for Fulbright traditional lecturing and research
grants worldwide is August 1, 2004. For information, eligibility
requirements, and online application, visit our Web site at www.cies.org.

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html