THEDRUM Archives

March 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:09:17 -0500
As indicated in our last meeting, the John Skillings has requested to meet
with BWS.  During discussion of the exec, some suggested that the first of
next semester would work best.  Unfortunately this does not work best for
the Dean.  He would like to meet with BWS before the end of this school
year.  He is available for such a meeting on the following dates and times,
please email directly regarding your availability.  Then based upon the
best time and date, I will schedule the meeting.  I am also sending this
out to the drum, and all BWS affiliates in that his request was to BWS in
general.  This will also serve to maximize attendance at whichever meeting
is determined.

here are the dates and times:(we need about an hour for this meeting)

April 6, 1:30-3:30
April 7 1:30-3:30
April 8th 1:30-2:30
April 9th 1:30-3:30

The primary purpose of this meeting is to discuss different options
regarding the selection of the new director of BWS.

Oh, by the way, I have formally informed the BWS Exec, and the Dean that I
do not intend to serve ad Director after the end of my current term.  I
think that 15 years is enough, there is a time for new ideas, fresh vision,
and new vigor.  What this means is that i have one more year to serve till
i will be free ...hm..i wonder what that will be like..

oh..well..let me know..which date and times..are best for you..

rodneycoates