THEDRUM Archives

November 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise McCoskey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise McCoskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:55:44 -0500
I know everyone is feeling pretty low right now, but I think this is
really important.  Please turn some of your anger NOW to making sure we
get not only an accurate final count in Ohio, but also a full
accounting of the massive voter fraud throughout the country.   Let's
not let the Democratic Party (and all those lawyers we paid for, as my
sister pointed out) rest quite yet.

Thanks,
Denise