THEDRUM Archives

August 2009

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Frazier, Nishani Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frazier, Nishani Ms.
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:55:39 -0400
Hey man!  How was your holiday?  I brought something back for you from China!

Didnt know you were doing this.  I'm going to kill u for not telling me since I think this would be a good thing to advertise with the Freedom Summer conference -- alot of which focuses on issues of civil rights and social justice today!  In fact, we have been trying to find a big LGBT person to do our panel session (Barney Frank fell thru).  Anyway, let me know when you will have pr materials so we can pass it out with Freedom Summer stuff.

Nishani

Nishani Frazier, Assistant Professor
History Department
Miami University