THEDRUM Archives

April 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:12:28 -0400

>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:19:06 -0400
>To: "Dr. Rodney D. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Lucille Hautau <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Summer jobs for students
>
>Dear Rodney,
>
>Last year, you directed several wonderful students to me who needed summer
>employment.  I am currently hiring 10-14 students to assist me with
>registration at Summer Orientation.  I attach a brief job
>description.  Please share with anyone you feel would be a great
>candidate, and direct them to me for an interview.  Quinthony Wilson
>actually became part of our presentation last year because of his
>outstanding ability to interact with the incoming students.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Warm regards,
>
>Lucille
>
>Lucille A. Hautau
>Assistant Registrar
>104A Campus Avenue Building
>513-529-8796

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html