THEDRUM Archives

August 2001

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Drum: Black World Studies at Miami University
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:00:34 -0400
I have been informed that Sept. 15..is almost a holy day in
Cincinnati..something about a Classic..oh..well
lets see..
The Party..meeting..(unless something else happens) has been rescheduled
for Sept.22, 2001..
Now I know that this is probably..the day set aside to wash dirty socks in
Cincinnati..but unless it is really serious..I ask that you plan to come to
the Huntington Apartments =- Club House..
directions from Oxford, or Hamilton, or Middletown..
Get to I - 275..(from Oxford go East, Hamilton and Middletown go
West)...get off on the Winton Road Exit. Go South on Winton Road (note:
This is the Forest Fair Mall exit.....you are going the opposite
direction)..You will go down two lights to Kemper Meadows Road. Turn right
on Kemper Meadows Road. Go down to the first stop sign (there is only one
on this road as it turns into a dead end after the stop sign)..Make a Left
turn..The complex is immediately to your right. Turn into the complex -The
Huntington --and the Club House will be right in front of you..Find a place
to park and come in....
Now..time: Anytime after 6:00 PM..
what to bring..
anything to eat
what to do..
there is an indoor swimming and an outdoor swimming pool
a sauna..
an inside racquet ball court..
a big screen cable T.V.
and you...
so lets do it..on the 22nd of September..
rodneycoates

For more of my poetry please check out

http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html

umoja

A new series:
The Art of Love for the Emotionally Impaired please check out:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msnw

only when lions have historians will hunting cease to be glorified

rodneyc..