THEDRUM Archives

August 2001

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Drum: Black World Studies at Miami University
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:06:20 -0400
Melissa Zack graduated with a major in BWS 2 years ago..she is heading for
chicago..

check it out..way to go Melissa..

Hello! As some of you are aware, I am about to embark on a new and exciting
chapter in my life. I am starting graduate school at the U. of Chicago this
fall where I will be studying Social Service Administration (I move away
from DC on August 31st). Tomorrow I leave for Chicago to search for an
apartment so I don't yet have a new mailing address or phone number.
However, if you would like to keep in touch with me, the best way for now
is through my hotmail account (address is [log in to unmask]). Please
remove [log in to unmask] from your address book. Today is my last day at
Reading Is Fundamental so I won't be able to access any mail that goes
through that address.
Sorry for the mass e-mail but as you can imagine I'm trying to tie up a lot
of loose ends this week! I will do my best to keep in touch with all of
you. I hope everyone is doing well - send an e-mail if you have a moment!
Take care, Melissa

For more of my poetry please check out

http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html

umoja

only when lions have historians will hunting cease to be glorified

rodneyc..