THEDRUM Archives

March 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:34:33 -0500
Wrong, evil and damned
rodneyc//04

But he was coming from prayers,

so what, he needed to die..

Does any one needs to die?

yes, when we say so.

But, who are we to say so, to do so,
-are we suddenly god, or dogs
-allowing in the swill of our egos
-choosing who shall live and who shall die?

you do not understand, its us or them
our way or the highway to hell.

But you have opened the gates to hell
-and who will close it?

the hell it will be, for we will not trade, bargain,
or negotiate with terrorists.

And when the State utilizes weapons of mass destruction
to kill, innocents, bystanders, and anybody else in the
way..is this State Terrorism?

no, it is the might of right, the reality of our survival,
the good fighting the bad.

And to call evil good, to pronounce sin as virtue, to
destroy in the name of progress is still wrong.

then we will be ...

Yes you will be -
wrong, evil, and damned.

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html