THEDRUM Archives

August 2001

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
JAMES HAMILL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Drum: Black World Studies at Miami University
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:30:06 -0400
i believe that we willoffer ath 366, african oral traditions, on the
oxford campus this spring. it should be already cross listed but we need
to make sure.

jim hamill

>>>Please let me know what courses you will be teaching next Spring,
2002
>>for BWS? If
>>they are crosslisted courses I need to know with what
>>department/departments.
>>
>>I need this information no later than Tuesday, August 21st.
>>

>>Thanks you your help,

James Hamill
Associate Professor of anthropology
Miami University