THEDRUM Archives

November 2001

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mary Jean Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Drum: Black World Studies at Miami University
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:44:41 -0800
Sally Lloyd, Gus Jones, and I are very grateful for all the support
and help we received in planning and executing the site visit, which
will form the basis for the review that we submit to the Academic
Program Review Committee.  Everyone we met with was extremely helpful
and forthcoming, and Professors Bill Wiggins and Kwadwo Sarfoh were
also very favorably impressed.

So thanks to students, to faculty, and especially to Kim Adams and
Rodney Coates for making our job that much easier!

Mary Jean