THEDRUM Archives

November 2011

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:56:53 -0500

If necessity is the mother of invention, then crisis is the mother of change.  How we deal with change is a measure of our character."  (rdc -08)

Rodney D. Coates

Professor of Sociology and Gerontology

Miami University

Oxford, Ohio 45056