THEDRUM Archives

October 2009

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:25:00 -0400
To:  DRUM members:

Hello all, I really need some help here.  We have two graduate students who are doing work on the civil rights movement.  They will be presenting tomorrow, but I am hoping that they wont have to turn right back around and head home.

I am seeking a host home for them during the conference weekend.  Specifically, we have two graduate student presenters and one Bates College/Morehouse College student who would like to stay in a local home.  The graduate participants will stay Friday, October 9, but the student will stay through Sunday, October 11.
If you can host, or know of someone who can, please get in touch with me via cell phone.

My number is 919-824-2302.  I hope to hear from you soon and see you at the Freedom Summer Conference on Saturday.  Thanks!

Nishani

Nishani Frazier, Assistant Professor
History Department
Miami University