THEDRUM Archives

December 2011

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Camara, Babacar Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Camara, Babacar Dr.
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:16:55 -0500
Note:

University of Baltimore is a private university dedicated to professional education.  Note the location of the English department.  They will get someone to fill this position because of the dire employment conditions in the U.S.  I suspect that many faculty members at this institution teach more than one section of the same course and class sizes are much smaller (20 or fewer students) so the grading is not much more than what we do

Please circulate.