TQEGRANT Archives

June 2007

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Worley Ethel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:03:40 -0500
CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

To Paris, African "independence" meant business as usual, except that
Paris would no longer accept any responsibility for the welfare of the
local populations.
"To question the French colonial history is also to question the French
republic's behaviour in the two centuries that have passed since the
Revolution," Blanchard said.
It was a free ride for the Frogs, guaranteed by a French military that
had failed everywhere else, but remained sufficiently competent to bully
unarmed Africans. Such qualities seem alien to Mr.

Without specializing like this, it is bound to become scattered perhaps.
He took personal responsibility and began the process of cleansing.
" The French want our military and diplomatic cooperation - but not our
economic presence, of course.

But his son was a least humble enough to subject himself to earthly
rules - a humility that America and France are unable to emulate. Either
George Bush or Bill Clinton could win an election by a landslide in any
West African country I visited. Muslim or Christian, northerner or
southerner, the one commonality I found among the people of Ivory Coast
was that they all now hate the French.
Either George Bush or Bill Clinton could win an election by a landslide
in any West African country I visited. Certainly, we should cooperate
with France when it's genuinely in our interests.
Always siding with those able to bring the worse destruction, including
the racist regimes in southern African countries.

In its edition that appeared this month, the widely consulted French
dictionary Le Petit Robert defines colonialism as "valuing, enhancing,
exploiting the natural resources" of foreign territories. However,
slavery and the slave trade thrived in French colonies and overseas
territories.
the french african states where you are from can continue swallowing the
french filthy in disgust. Africa must factor in voting decisions and
political activism to reverse the effects of these crimes. Nevertheless,
France had a very restrictive policy towards slavery on French soil.

To Paris, African "independence" meant business as usual, except that
Paris would no longer accept any responsibility for the welfare of the
local populations. Either George Bush or Bill Clinton could win an
election by a landslide in any West African country I visited. Either
George Bush or Bill Clinton could win an election by a landslide in any
West African country I visited.

May God Bless the Ivory Coast. But things would not go as planned. The
father-of-two joined a group of Europeans who took part in a procession
while bound in chains before kneeling and offering their apology.

French ports like Nantes, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Le Havre, and
Saint-Malo, became major slave ports that sent out slave ships and
generally supported the econthe slave trade. There's nothing as pathetic
as this desperation for African affection. Ouattara who proved to be an
opportunist, changing nationalities according to his interests of the
moment and carrying in this trail a bunch of opportunists, arrogant and
extremely violent followers. On the military front, the rebels failed to
open a passage leading directly to Liberia and to capture the sea port
of San Pedro in the western region of the Ivory coast .

Must you wait for the state to make a move first?
We hope that his accomplices  from the Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso and
elsewhere will also be inducted.
Very new ideas, well argued, and no caricatural at all!

In spite of this, no arrest was made as the investigation painfully
dragged ostensibly because of immense political pressure from the
French. For our part, we can only lose prestige, influence and goodwill
by being associated with the French in West Africa.

tunduziA West African in Arusha at the International Criminal Tribunal
for Rwanda on the angst, contradictions and rewards of that process.
Joseph: Radical Nationalism in Cameroun: Social Origins of the U.
Bechtel was ecstatic: The poison would take effect only after Moumie
arrived in Conakry where the doctors would be unable to figure out what
was wrong with him. These tests affected potentially hundreds of
millions of people in episodes by far worse than Chenorbyl, but which
passed with little fanfare. Even the christian god knows this - that's
why he sent his son to earth when heaven got a little too stuffy. That
is rare and a good start, because Europe and most Europeans have never
seen fit to apologize for dehumanizing Africa and Africans.
Nevertheless, France had a very restrictive policy towards slavery on
French soil.
Without specializing like this, it is bound to become scattered perhaps.
The era of African "Big Men" is over, even if a few linger on.

who are continiouslly raping and promoting all sorts of wars by their
racist president jack chirac.

Upon their arrival, Moumie was informed that he had a phone call.

This time Moumie literally swallowed the bait. Following strong
criticism of the law, the ruling party agreed to drop the controversial
clause to encourage a positive view of France's colonial past. By
accepting the proffered French embrace in Africa, we risk needlessly
alienating tens of millions of Muslims who are our natural allies in the
war against Arab fanaticism.

"Historians have been studying these aspects of French colonialism, but
the public at large and the institutions, including publishing houses,
have so far ignored this research," he said. If we really believe in
freedom and democracy, we should stand up for the striving people of
Africa, not for the crumpled imperialists on the Seine.