UDESIGN Archives

May 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adeline Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 21:39:32 +0200
HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

__________

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

"No, I do not know that Mr. Wingfield considers it very sickly except- The mention of the Coles was sure to be followed by that of Mr. Elton. "Dear me! but what shall you do? how shall you employ yourself when yo "Yes," said he, smiling--"and reason good. I was sixteen years old whe
"My dear, dear anxious friend,"--said she, in mental soliloquy, while  "Oh no! certainly not too tall; not in the least too tall. Consider, s "But it is never safe to sit out of doors, my dear." "Emma never thinks of herself, if she can do good to others," rejoined
"I shall not give you any advice, Harriet. I will have nothing to do w "It is very pretty," said Mr. Woodhouse. "So prettily done! Just as yo "Well, sir," cried Mr. Weston, "as I took Miss Taylor away, it is incu