UDESIGN Archives

October 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Reynold Cartwright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:17:44 -0400
Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 - $19.95
http://pews.tusok.com/

Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings.

Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true.
My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Only learn to seize good fortune, for good fortune is always here.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth.
The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.
There is nothing wrong with sobriety in moderation.